Thursday, June 14, 2012

College Experience ( :

On June 10th, 2012 I packed my bags and and headed to Reese Hall for my second ProjectGrad Summer Institute. Just a random statement I definitely need four thousand dollars for college. Anyways I arrived to my dorm around 1. By then I definitely had no idea I was in for a huge experience and awakening. The first person i waited for was my roommate/ my best friend. She totally made the experience less awkward and more enjoyable for myself. I also had an opportunity to meet my mentors and group leaders for the week, they're pretty amazing I must say. I learned so much this week and there is so much i'll take home with me, especially new friends and new skills. In the end i must say i'm nowhere near ready for college but it's something i will have to deal with. Pretty soon i'll be picking a college of my own to major in and learning even more. I must say i'm excited to see where my future takes me. I wish everyone the best in everything they decided to do, and i hope everyone follows their dreams, especially the people in this photo.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment