Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Who Am I?

I'm Tiffany Nicole DeBusk, but most call me Tiffy or Tiff. Either way is fine. I live in Knoxville, Tennessee, it's always been my home. I'm 15 years old, and only getting older. Yuck. I'm currently a junior at Fulton High School, and plan to graduate in 2014. In my free time you can catch me playing volleyball or soccer, I'd like to call these my hobbies. They're technically my life. In 5 years from now you'll probably see me working in a local hospital as a Pediatric or Neonatal nurse. I definitely like kids so I wouldn't mind helping them out.  I can't tell you my whole life story, but all the little details matter. I have memories and moments i'll never forget. This is my life and i make mistakes, i'm me and that's as good as it gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment